Download Free WooThemes WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.16 – WC Subscriptions makes it easy to create and manage products with recurring payments.
Capture More Residual Revenue with Recurring Payments
Can you guarantee how much money your store is going to make this month? If you offered subscription-based products, you could do just that. With WooCommerce Subscriptions, you can create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
WooCommerce Subscriptions allows you to introduce a variety of subscriptions for physical or virtual products and services. Create product of the month clubs, weekly service subscriptions, or even yearly software billing packages. Add sign-up fees, offer free trials, or even set expiration periods.
A subscription-based model will allow you to capture more residual revenue — and all you have to do is ship the orders.
Download Free WooThemes WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.0.16 Changelog
2016.06.10 – v2.0.16
* Tweak: display recurring shipping selection fields on cart page instead of notice to select recurring shipping on checkout page (when unique recurring shipping methods are required). (PR#1431)
* Tweak: update cart hash creation for latest logic used in WooCommerce 2.6. (PR#1426)
* Tweak: throw an exception if a scheduled next payment or expiration hook is triggered for a subscription ID that no longer exists (due to a corrupted database). (PR#1429)
* Tweak: add order type parameter to WC_Subscription::get_last_order() so it can be used to return switch orders. (PR#1398)
* Fix: only validate recurring shipping for carts that have future recurring payments. (PR#1440)
* Fix: trigger subscription.created webhook for subscriptions purchased via checkout. (PR#1428)
* Fix: function declaration incompatible with WooCommerce 2.6 release candidate (specifically: WC_Subscription::set_payment_method()). (PR#1434)
* Fix: duplicate My Account navigation with WooCommerce 2.6 release candidate. (PR#1437)
* Fix: incorrect recurring shipping amount being applied to subscription products that do not require recurring shipping if a product with an identical billing schedule that required shipping was added then removed from the cart. (PR#1394)
* Fix: remove unused global variable in WCS_Query. (PR#1424)
* Fix: remove redundant in_the_loop() call in WCS_Query. (PR#1424)