GymBase v10.9 is a gym fitness WordPress Theme designed in a minimalist style. It has a responsive layout that looks great on mobile and tablet devices. The main point of focus is represented by home page slider which scales down automatically depending on your screen resolution.
GymBase Theme contains blog page with comments, filterable portfolio with details page, responsive timetable page, classes based on accordion page and contact page with map of location and working contact form. GymBase is fully responsive. Each and every page element is 100% responsive and adapts perfectly for any mobile device. Responsive mode can be disabled in Theme Options Panel.
GymBase comes with a base of 50+ Page Builder components including some unique components such as nested tabs or timetable.
GymBase comes with Build-In Schedule (Timetable) Manager. It’s also available in a form of plugin Timetable Responsive Schedule Plugin with a value of $16. Create your classes and database of trainers (or other professions), select the days of the week, work hours, add your description or additional tooltip and present everything in a form of timetable.
GymBase is fully compatible with WPML, one of the leading multilingual plugins for WordPress . The Theme contains *.po and *.mo files.
GymBase v10.9 Changelog
16.04.2016 – v10.9
Visual Composer update (to version 184.108.40.206).
- Download Free GymBase v11.8 – Responsive Gym Fitness WordPress Theme
- Download Free GymBase v11.7 – Responsive Gym Fitness WordPress Theme
- Download Free GymBase v11.6 – Responsive Gym Fitness WordPress Theme
- Download Free GymBase v11.5 – Responsive Gym Fitness WordPress Theme
- Download Free GymBase v11.3 – Responsive Gym Fitness WordPress Theme